To Text or not to Text, That is the QUESTion
Can Texting/Sexting pose risks to you and others?
As mentioned earlier, messages, pictures, and videos sent via the internet or smartphones are never truly private or anonymous. In seconds they can be out there for all the world to see.
Can you think of a time when either you or a friend texted something that might have hurt someone?
Here are some things to think about:
- Would you want the picture you are about to text shared with others if it was of you?
- How do you control a photo once you send it to someone?
- How well do you know the person you are sending the photo or text to?
- Is it your secret to tell?
- What if your text gets into the wrong hands? Could you be in danger?